- When is the best time to launch a new website
- How to choose the best keywords to attract customers (and help your SEO)
- A free and easy way to get more Facebook "Likes" and Twitter followers
- How many searches you need to develop a profitable online business
- Where to place your keywords on your website to attract better search engine rankings
- The importance of a local mailing address and phone number to your online business
- How long it takes Google to notice (and index) a new website
Thanks to everybody who brought their startup and Internet marketing questions to the Chat Room during the live Q&A webcast.
And special thanks to Click Millionaire Sheila Rogers who helped me recover the missing recording of the session to share with you, too.
I hope that I'll get to see you at the next one, too!
Please mark your calendar to join me again here LIVE on Wednesday, February 6.
Our next Video Office Hours session will be LIVE at 530pm ET (230pm PT/1030pm UK).
Please don’t just read this and leave?
We need your participation to keep this site going and growing. Can you just leave a quick comment below – you don’t have to be an expert to share your opinion or support!
Or, if this was helpful to you, please share it! Click the social media buttons below or just copy the URL of this page to paste it into your status box on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
Your reposting tells the search engines that this info is valuable, non-spammy content. That helps other people discover ClickMillionaires.com so we can keep this Forum free and help you more, too.
Don't Forget! Please participate and share!