That’s approximately a 45% increase just since 2011.
The study suggests that this growing number of Americans earning six figures in solo businesses is due to several factors, all of which will be familiar to Click Millionaires:
- High demand for technical specialist skills
- The ability to communicate, collaborate, and deliver work remotely via the Internet
- Hiring marketplaces that allow easy identification and employment of freelance workers
- Rejection by employees of corporate pay scales in favor of “going direct” to clients for more money
- The ability to coordinate and make money from multiple projects concurrently, which reduces the risk of self-employment
Catch the rest of Elaine Pofeldt’s article here on Forbes.com:
Are you one of these freelance contractor types yet?
Or, have you employed workers like this remotely to get projects done for your employer?
Which of these factors mentioned above is the most important to you as you consider freelancing and project-based opportunities?
This Forum has closed. But take a FREE TRIAL of the MasterMinds Coaching Forum here and you can work directly with Scott Fox for personal lifestyle business startup help! (Read any of Scott’s books? Get an even BETTER membership deal here now!)